Lawton Conference Facility and New City Hall
Lawton · Oklahoma
This 1910 building on the National Register of Historic Places was adapted for use as a conference center and City of Lawton offices. This multi-phase project consists of new City of Lawton offices, conference center, remodeled auditorium to seat 450 people and a new 4 story glass entry lobby that contains elevators and ramps that make the 17 floor levels accessible to the handicapped. Life safety and fire suppression is updated by the installation of a fire sprinkler system, smoke detection, fire alarm and intercom systems.