Ponca City · Oklahoma
Edward Jones occupies 2,000 square feet of the South East corner of the Historic Marland Building in Downtown Ponca City. The owner wanted to maintain the space’s integrity while creating a comfortable, eclectic space that integrated modern furniture styles. Located in the new office is an antique map of the United States Territories and Insular Possessions, Circa 1953 that was rolled up in a tube located in the upstairs part of the building, as well as an original letter from E.W. Marland, which also hangs proudly. This renovated space within the Marland Building is now a sophisticated, usable working space that maintains its historical charm. After a complete renovation of the space, including new windows, HVAC units, a new roof, and much more, on April 23, 2019 Edward Jones officially moved into their new space.